2003 Mazda Protege5 block with cylinder head rebuilt for sale

:
2003 Mazda Protege5
Apologies in advance if this kind of post is not permitted, please delete if so.

I had the engine swapped for a Japanese lower mileage engine because the pistons rings were shot and the engine was burning oil. However prior to finding out about the piston rings being the culprits of the oil burning I paid a mechanic to rebuild the cylinder head. Now that I swapped the engine I have a the block with bad rings and a rebuilt cylinder head sitting in my garage and need it gone. If anyone is interested please let me know, I'm located in southern California zip code 91107. I have pictures available, dm me your email and I can send you pictures of what I have. Thanks in advance.

Apologies in advance if this kind of post is not permitted, please delete if so.
It's been a long time since I've browsed or posted here, but this is most likely still allowed as it was many years ago when I last read the rules. The mods used to be a stickler for pictures, so you might see this get locked until you can post the proper pics.

I have pictures available, dm me your email and I can send you pictures of what I have. Thanks in advance.

You'd also have some better luck posting this in the "for sale" section.

Back