2018 CX-9 rear AC controls

:
Honda Pilot
Is there any way to "lock out" the rear AC controls so kids or anyone else for that matter cannot make changes to the settings as dictated by the front controls?

No you can only re sync it by pressing the rear button twice. Once will turn it off. Second time will turn it back on and resynchronization with the front settings

Is there any way to "lock out" the rear AC controls so kids or anyone else for that matter cannot make changes to the settings as dictated by the front controls?

Sadly no, but it would be great. My kids love to play with the rear AC buttons.

Thanks for the replies. Thats very unfortunate as its an invaluable feature I have on my 7 year old Pilot. My kids absolutely LOVE to play with the buttons. I can't believe it's not something that would be seen as a necessity on a vehicle like the CX-9.

Thanks for the replies. Thats very unfortunate as its an invaluable feature I have on my 7 year old Pilot. My kids absolutely LOVE to play with the buttons. I can't believe it's not something that would be seen as a necessity on a vehicle like the CX-9.
Mazda are certainly not at the forefront of technology.anf thinking.

I'm surprised at howow tech there wiring is with lack of a lot more can bus systems.

keeps them occupied. it's a plus, not a minus.

Latest posts

Back