Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
Results 301 to 308 of 308

Thread: Apple CarPlay and Android Auto to be available as retrofit this fall

  1. #301
    Registered Member

    2018 Mazda CX-9 GT

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    57
    I have a question, if you use car play are you able to listen to the radio, and use say google maps or waze at the same time? Or will I have to just use my spotify with a map application?

  2. #302
    Registered Member Atxyde's Avatar

    Mazda CX-9 GT 2018 White

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by ninja729 View Post
    I have a question, if you use car play are you able to listen to the radio, and use say google maps or waze at the same time? Or will I have to just use my spotify with a map application?
    Yes, you can. You can be listening to FM radio and enter to CarPlay and use Waze for example.

  3. #303
    Registered Member phxzoom's Avatar

    2016 CX-9 Signature Machine Gray / 2018 MX-5 GT Machine Gray

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by ninja729 View Post
    I have a question, if you use car play are you able to listen to the radio, and use say google maps or waze at the same time? Or will I have to just use my spotify with a map application?
    Or the other way around too... you could be streaming audio from carplay and use Mazdaís native navigation app. Plus on carplay you can run more than one navigation app at the same time. I like using appleís own because thatís the one defaulted on the nav button in the center console, but Iím generally running waze in the background for notifications and such.

  4. #304
    Registered Member

    18' CX9 Signature

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    28
    Hi peeps,

    Just wondering how to update to firmware to version 70.100

    Thanks

  5. #305
    Registered Member phxzoom's Avatar

    2016 CX-9 Signature Machine Gray / 2018 MX-5 GT Machine Gray

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Janelf View Post
    Hi peeps,

    Just wondering how to update to firmware to version 70.100

    Thanks
    Step by step instructions in the hi-drive folder. Read them multiple times to get familiar and stick to them. Itís a very easy process, but you can brick your system if you donít follow instructions.

    https://my.hidrive.com/share/hsodpqj...Auto%20INSTALL

  6. #306
    Registered Member

    18' CX9 Signature

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by phxzoom View Post
    Step by step instructions in the hi-drive folder. Read them multiple times to get familiar and stick to them. Itís a very easy process, but you can brick your system if you donít follow instructions.

    https://my.hidrive.com/share/hsodpqj...Auto%20INSTALL
    Thank you

  7. #307
    Registered Member

    CX9

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8
    Just got this email from my dealer where I bought my 2018 Touring.

    We're excited to announce that Mazda will soon be releasing the Apple Car play/Android auto accessory kit available for select model year 2014 and newer vehicles with a MAZDA CONNECTô system.

    As a customer of Mazda of Elk Grove, we want to give you the first opportunity In Elk Grove to equip your Mazda with this new technology.

    Starting November 19, we will be offering this upgrade for *$498.00! (includes parts & labor).

  8. #308
    Registered Member

    Mazda CX 9

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by bamorris2 View Post
    Just got this email from my dealer where I bought my 2018 Touring.

    We're excited to announce that Mazda will soon be releasing the Apple Car play/Android auto accessory kit available for select model year 2014 and newer vehicles with a MAZDA CONNECT* system.

    As a customer of Mazda of Elk Grove, we want to give you the first opportunity In Elk Grove to equip your Mazda with this new technology.

    Starting November 19, we will be offering this upgrade for *$498.00! (includes parts & labor).
    That's not too bad of a deal, still cost way less than my iphone lol

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Similar Threads

  1. Apple Carplay and Android Auto
    By MPCX in forum CX-9 Infotainment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2018, 10:57 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-01-2018, 04:41 PM
  3. CarPlay and Android Auto coming soon to all Mazda
    By luckydwg in forum CX-9 Infotainment
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-23-2017, 05:30 PM
  4. Replies: 790
    Last Post: 09-08-2017, 12:45 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-18-2016, 06:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •