Watch the live stream from the 2018 NY Auto Show - Mazda

Mazda North America hasn't brought the diesel.

Rest of the world Mazda pretty much deliver their products on a timely basis.

The problem is Mazda North America.

Or perhaps our agencies like the EPA or whomever?

New Camry has a major recall. Lol no one is buying Accord and Camry already a recall. Maybe mazda6 will sell 50k this year. Believe 6 will pull sales from premium makers pulling entry level buyers to Mazda. Don't think Accord/Camry can do that so effectively.

New Camry has a major recall. Lol no one is buying Accord and Camry already a recall. Maybe mazda6 will sell 50k this year. Believe 6 will pull sales from premium makers pulling entry level buyers to Mazda. Don't think Accord/Camry can do that so effectively.

What's the recall for?

New Camry has a major recall. Lol no one is buying Accord, and Camry already a recall.

I can hardly wait for the poop to hit the fan for the Honda 1.5L turbo engine oil dilution issues, as well as the can't-keep-the-cabin-warm-freezing-my-ass-off-in-my-CR-V in the north issue.
They are having fits over on the Honda CR-V forum. Gotta love it.

What's the recall for Toyota?

The Camry recall is for wrong sized pistons installed in just over 1700 vehicles. Embarrassing for engineers but Toyota is stepping up with brand new engines from what I read.

The Camry recall is for wrong sized pistons installed in just over 1700 vehicles. Embarrassing for engineers but Toyota is stepping up with brand new engines from what I read.

Sounds like something that has nothing to do with the solidity of engineering, etc. Mistakes happen, Toyota is handling it.

Well said. It might have been discovered at the first start up but even if you’ve got 1800 engines with the wrong parts inside all lined up, it’s cheaper to keep building knowing you’re going to have to fix them afterwards than stop the line.

The CX3 still has the cup holders under the arm rest. What brilliant design manager signed off on this one.

Well said. It might have been discovered at the first start up but even if youve got 1800 engines with the wrong parts inside all lined up, its cheaper to keep building knowing youre going to have to fix them afterwards than stop the line.

I done a lot of of reading on the "Toyota way" of manufacturing and their line workers are empowered to stop production if there's an issue. It is not cheaper to fix things afterwards.

Sounds like something that has nothing to do with the solidity of engineering, etc. Mistakes happen, Toyota is handling it.

The 2014 Corolla's and 15 Camry's with base infotainment system have widespread issues with touch screen not working / responding. Toyota has been known to handle out of 36K mile if your dealer is good. Sucks my 2nd car has that issue - in 2015 you would think best rated car manufacturers two largest selling cars would have figured out a touch screen - yuck.

The 2014 Corolla's and 15 Camry's with base infotainment system have widespread issues with touch screen not working / responding. Toyota has been known to handle out of 36K mile if your dealer is good. Sucks my 2nd car has that issue - in 2015 you would think best rated car manufacturers two largest selling cars would have figured out a touch screen - yuck.

Just proves that NO car is perfect. I prefer to think that our MZD system has it's little quirks and character. Touch screen not working is a major flaw. At least we have our commander knob to use, so I hope that's not taken away for Version 2 of the system.

Back