2016 CX-9 Right Rear-view Window recall?

:
2016 cx-9 signature
[Updated] Campaign MSP49 - CREAK from RR 2016 CX-9 Right Rear-view Mirror recall?

Just put the car in for the 2nd oil change, and was told that the right rear-view mirror had a recall and needs to be replaced.
Sounds odd, I tried to look for recalls and there was nothing, anyone had the same thing?

*UPDATE*

Got the car back yesterday, had a copy of the recall

MSP49 Mazada CX-9 CREAK FROM RR Started since 2/14/2018

Last edited:
When did that recall come out? I had some warranty work done on my 2016 CX-9 last week and the service manager didn’t mention any new TSBs

My wife brought the car in, and was told to leave the car overnight because of the right mirrors recall. I cant find anything either

I just checked my Mazda and there are no open recalls for my vehicle... '16 CX-9

MSP49 Mazada CX-9 CREAK FROM RR Started since 2/14/2018

This is the TSB about the rear springs creaking, isn't it? Mine was repaired last time it was at the dealer for this. Not sure where the "mirror" comes in. I'll check the paperwork and see if the number matches.

This is the TSB about the rear springs creaking, isn't it? Mine was repaired last time it was at the dealer for this. Not sure where the "mirror" comes in. I'll check the paperwork and see if the number matches.

Ah-ha, guess that's where the wife comes in

Back