CX-5 Check engine light, traction control and tpms on at the same time?

CX5 Baby

:
Mazda CX 5 sport 2013
Traction Control Activated by itself, no snow?

The check engine light, the tire pressure light and the activation of the traction control went on all at the same time? I have to stop turn it off and the back on to keep going. And because of the traction control being on it vibrates like im driving on snow when there is no snow. If i turn it off and the back on it goes back to normal, sometimes the check engine light stays on or sometimes it's off. Plus my heater only warms up when im running the car, if i stop it gets cold.

Last edited:
I very recently bought a 2016.5 CX-5 and about a week later I was sitting in a parking lot with the car on. While I was texting on my phone, all of a sudden the check engine light, automatic transaxle warning, tire pressure and TCS/DSC light all came on at once. The next time I turned my car off and back on, just the check engine light was on. Next day I went to the dealer. Turns out it needed a TCM (throttle control module) re-flash.

Not sure if yours is the same issue since it's older but regardless I'd get to the dealer asap. Will be worth the piece of mind.

The check engine light, the tire pressure light and the activation of the traction control went on all at the same time? I have to stop turn it off and the back on to keep going. And because of the traction control being on it vibrates like im driving on snow when there is no snow. If i turn it off and the back on it goes back to normal, sometimes the check engine light stays on or sometimes it's off. Plus my heater only warms up when im running the car, if i stop it gets cold.

Did you have it checked for codes?

I very recently bought a 2016.5 CX-5 and about a week later I was sitting in a parking lot with the car on. While I was texting on my phone, all of a sudden the check engine light, automatic transaxle warning, tire pressure and TCS/DSC light all came on at once. The next time I turned my car off and back on, just the check engine light was on. Next day I went to the dealer. Turns out it needed a TCM (throttle control module) re-flash.

Not sure if yours is the same issue since it's older but regardless I'd get to the dealer asap. Will be worth the piece of mind.
Did you find out what the problem was ?

Latest posts

Back