Mazda Protege5 fs-ze engine swap

HippemHop

:
2003 Mazda Proteg5
I swapped my fs-de motor for my now fs-ze motor. Everything worked fine, except the engine I got had a cracked intake manifold. Also, I need a new way with the wiring harness obviously. My problem is finding all go these parts for the fs-ze engine specifically. I can find all kinds of parts for the fs-de, but can't really find fs-de motors. I can find plenty of fs-ze motors, but no parts for them. I have spent hours trying to find these parts.

I swapped my fs-de motor for my now fs-ze motor. Everything worked fine, except the engine I got had a cracked intake manifold. Also, I need a new way with the wiring harness obviously. My problem is finding all go these parts for the fs-ze engine specifically. I can find all kinds of parts for the fs-de, but can't really find fs-de motors. I can find plenty of fs-ze motors, but no parts for them. I have spent hours trying to find these parts.
Part numbers to help you search:

FS8T-13-130 lower intake manifold

FSN7-13-100G upper intake manifold

FS2V-13-19X resonance chamber

FS1E-13-150B fuel rail

FSN7-20-310A EGR pipe

FSN7-13-135 upper/lower intake manifold gasket

BP4X-20-180 fuel line pulsation damper

FP34-18-838E knock sensor harness bracket (requires 9979-40-814 bolt)

These part numbers are from the 2003 FS-ZE, which was slightly revised to have a EGR boost sensor fitting (located at the same place the FS-DE one would). This makes installation on the FS-DE almost hassle-free. The early FS-ZE intake manifold does not have that EGR boost sensor fitting.

Thank you for the list of part numbers. I have a few of them, but I plan on replacing all of these things. Where exactly can i buy the parts though, no where in Untied States that i have found

Thank you for the list of part numbers. I have a few of them, but I plan on replacing all of these things. Where exactly can i buy the parts though, no where in Untied States that i have found
This guy might be a good place to start.
25fe60a5e3e72e343d413a998cd4639c.jpg

I have like 3 or 4 regular FS de intake manifolds.. if that'll work?
Oh thats kind of you but I have a couple spare stockers, while I sort of the bottom half of the FS ZE intake was going to use what I believe is a 626 intake.

Not certain I have it identified correctly though, as it has casting number "D8". But this one is brand spanking new and clearly never had top runners ever as there is no actuator mounting and the pins aren't installed.

The butterfly actuator is much more substantial than the stock one as well.

Dry fit it ( shopping for gaskets etc ).

Changed over knock sensor, working on crank pulley now.
f10e044fb7c4d8c672bb32ccb83ef317.jpg

i blew the motor in my 2001 Mazda protege mp3 Manuel engine and i sapped a fs-ze engine into it and i need a new harness made for that engine and i cant seam to find one on the internet anywhere anyone know of someone who can make me one or know of someone who has one for sale

Back