Free stuff. MPV wiper stalk, Redline shift boot, exhaust gaskets

Yo bros! Finally had to pull the plug on the P5 after 14 good years :(

I have some stuff sitting around that I have no use for. We've got:

1) Exhaust manifold gaskets, both the donut and the gasket to the head. Both brand new
2) Exhaust spring bolts, new
3) MPV intermittent wiper stalk, used but in perfect shape
4) Redline Goods leather shift boot. used, great shape. This is black perforated leather with white piping. I was running the kartboy SS, so this is the shorter version. . I think 2" shorter than stock. I dont 100% remember, but that sounds right. Comes with the plastic base thing it attaches to.

Free for pickup in San Diego. I'm not too motivated for a shipping errand, but feel free to talk me into it, you're buyin'.

Yo bros! Finally had to pull the plug on the P5 after 14 good years :(

I have some stuff sitting around that I have no use for. We've got:

1) Exhaust manifold gaskets, both the donut and the gasket to the head. Both brand new
2) Exhaust spring bolts, new
3) MPV intermittent wiper stalk, used but in perfect shape
4) Redline Goods leather shift boot. used, great shape. This is black perforated leather with white piping. I was running the kartboy SS, so this is the shorter version. . I think 2" shorter than stock. I dont 100% remember, but that sounds right. Comes with the plastic base thing it attaches to.

Free for pickup in San Diego. I'm not too motivated for a shipping errand, but feel free to talk me into it, you're buyin'.

PM'D re MPV wiper stalk.

Does the MPV wiper stalk operate the rear wiper on a P5 and have adjustable intermittent wipe on the front? I can't tell from the photo.

Ahh, sorry I was MIA. Now that the car is gone, I'm not logging on much. . at all. All parts have been re-homed, thanks guys.

/thread

Back