$20,745 for 2016 GT 40k miles

tigerNE

:
CX-5
Hi,

Is this a good deal or should it be a little lower?

Is this mileage reasonable?

2016 AWD GT, 40k miles, clean history with 1 owner; has nav and the active sense package (radar cruise etc).

Hi,

Is this a good deal or should it be a little lower?

Is this mileage reasonable?

2016 AWD GT, 40k miles, clean history with 1 owner; has nav and the active sense package (radar cruise etc).

That's a good price. I sold my 2016 AWD GT with 40k miles for $23k. Mine had the Curtis tow bar on it and tinted windows.

Is that before or after taxes?

I got my 2016 touring with bose/sunroof, tech package, AWD, 20k miles, for $18700 + tax. Out the door was around $20600 (dang california taxes!)

Last edited:
Please test drive a 2017 before buying a 2016. I swear to you, there is a world of difference between the two. The ride quality is literally 10x better, along with the sound system as well. Not to mention the much nicer body style as well.

i had the 2017 for 2 weeks and didn't like it at all. drivers cockpit is smaller and the bose system was weaker than my 2016. I liked where they put usb charging ports and trunk lift assist. that's it, it's the same car but uglier and smaller in the drivers seat. The seats are softer but look cheaper. overall meh, i wouldn't trade my 2016 for the new model.

Back