Parchment leather

Old thread, but I had the Parchment interior in my 2016 which I had just under 4 years and never had any big issue with dirt or staining from me or passengers. I was careful, of course, but also occasionally (~quarterly) cleaned and protected the parchment leather (and "leather") with Lexol products. I remember hearing horror stories about jeans in particular being problematic, but never saw any blue or blue-black staining from even newer jeans. And I have a shaved head, and had serious problems with shiny stains from the back of my head on my 2010 Mazda 6's black leather headrest, but that never happened in my 2016 CX-5.

Great feedback here. I have a 2015 MAzda 6 and am considering upgrading to the 2018 GT (Navy with white interior). Definitely was wondering how it held up. The consensus is that it does get dirty but it is easy to clean.

I did an interior job on my current car. Swapped out the black cloth for a reddish/brown leather interior - similar to the Cx9 signature color but a bit more bright. It's pretty cool and unique. Unfortunately the company doesnt offer the job for the new gen mazda 6 yet. They have it for the CX5 though so the Mazda 6 should come soon. Otherwise id swap out either the white/black leather for a tan. Im a fan of navy/tan.

Last year when I was shopping, I was considering the red paint/white interior. I read lots of stuff on the web about white leather being stained by blue jeans. Some folks here said they never had that issue. Others said that they did.

Just something to think about.

Back