ISO 19" OEM Wheels and Tires

Adguy21

:
2019 CX-5 GT Reserve Soul Red
As the title says I am in search of a set of OEM CX-5 19" rims. Can be the 2016's (Charcoal Grey) or 2017's (black with machined face).

I would take them in a heartbeat but I think the shipping would be expensive?

Check out https://www.shipnex.com I read that each tire and wheel weight is 60lb I did a quick shipping quote from Shipnex for all 4 tires and wheels from east coast to west coast and it is $275. I'm not sure if you are in the States or not. But check out that link.

I may have a local buyer interested...if this falls through, we can maybe work out something on the shipping.

I have a set of 2018 19" GT wheels/tires ready to put on with 150 miles on them that I will be posting. Currently I'm running winter tires on spare wheels. I also prefer a local buyer, near Portland Oregon.

I have a set of 2018 19" GT wheels/tires ready to put on with 150 miles on them that I will be posting. Currently I'm running winter tires on spare wheels. I also prefer a local buyer, near Portland Oregon.

Unfortunately I'm in Charlotte NC

I stole the tires off of my factory wheels, so I'll just be listing the 19" GT wheels.

Check out https://www.shipnex.com ... But check out that link.

Is this a well-known shipping substitute company? Are you a member, have you used it and how often? Just curious. There are times when I sell stuff, either privately or via an Ebay account and I wonder if I could have shipped the (especially larger/bulkier) package for a marginally-to-significantly cheaper price.

Bump...still looking.

Once I find some aftermarket wheels I like, I'll sell you my 2018 CX-5 GT 19" OEM wheels & tires. They are in mint condition w/ ~1K miles on them. As other's have pointed out, there's a similar set listed on eBay right now for $1,660 (including shipping) and another set recently sold on eBay for $1,600 (including shipping). I'll sell you mine for $1,400 if want to pick them up. I'm located in Atlanta, GA so you're only ~4 hours away.

Last edited:
Back