2017 soul red CX5 rock chip

I had over 200 paint chips on my 2017 CX 5 soul red paint. Mostly on the front bumper and hood, but also some on the roof and sides. I first went to my dealer. They told me they were not aware of any problems with the soul red paint, that it must be the way I am driving. They said, I must be tailgating and or driving on gravel roads. None of which I do. I then went onto the MazdaUSA website and sent them a message with my complaint. Within 2 days, I received an email back from them, saying they were aware of the problem with the red paint chipping. They set up an appointment for me to meet one of their district managers at the local Mazda dealer. He inspected the car and agreed to have the car repainted at no cost to me. They repainted everything except for the rear bumper and hatchback, which had no chips. The paint was a perfect match. This was about 4 months ago, and so far no new chips.

great news...after this i would get myself some PPF or autoflex spray shield if you can find a good installer.

Back