Swap from 2011 OEM Infotainment to 2012 OEM

eplanajr

:
2011 Mazda CX-9 Touring
We have a 2011 Touring. In the car is currently one of the CD players without a display, that's installed in most vehicles. I read that 2010 through 2012 had interchangable CD players.
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg

In a quest to make my wife's car a little nicer (and get a little better bluetooth quality). I bought the following on ebay for a decent price. After I bought it, I noticed that the second connection has a different plug that the one in the picture above. This is my wife's car so I don't want to go too aftermarket with it. Did I foul up buying this guy below? Is there another deck I should buy?

s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
is it working

We have a 2011 Touring. In the car is currently one of the CD players without a display, that's installed in most vehicles. I read that 2010 through 2012 had interchangable CD players.
View attachment 218676
View attachment 218677

In a quest to make my wife's car a little nicer (and get a little better bluetooth quality). I bought the following on ebay for a decent price. After I bought it, I noticed that the second connection has a different plug that the one in the picture above. This is my wife's car so I don't want to go too aftermarket with it. Did I foul up buying this guy below? Is there another deck I should buy?

View attachment 218674
View attachment 218675

Did you get this to work?

Back