CorkSport Coolant Temperature Gauge

Another Gauge added to the CorkSport Lineup! We are proud to announce the new CorkSport Coolant Temperature Gauge. It uses the same components and materials as all our other gauges so you can be sure that it will look good. Matching your existing CorkSport Mazda gauges, and most importantly, clearly and accurately provide you with … Continue reading "CorkSport Coolant Temperature Gauge"

Please click here for the full article and if you wish, you can post your comments in this thread. Thank you!

Another Gauge added to the CorkSport Lineup! We are proud to announce the new CorkSport Coolant Temperature Gauge. It uses the same components and materials as all our other gauges so you can be sure that it will look good. Matching your existing CorkSport Mazda gauges, and most importantly, clearly and accurately provide you with … Continue reading "CorkSport Coolant Temperature Gauge"

Please click here for the full article and if you wish, you can post your comments in this thread. Thank you!

what about oil temp?

are you guys making stuff for the Skyactiv vehicles?

what about oil temp?

are you guys making stuff for the Skyactiv vehicles?

We have oil temp and oil pressure available as well.

We have parts for the Skyactiv models available and more in the works.

-Derrick

We have oil temp and oil pressure available as well.

We have parts for the Skyactiv models available and more in the works.

-Derrick

Thanks. Im looking to install an LSD on my 2015 Mazda 6, do you know where I can find one? Would I have to get it custom made? Apparently the differential is part of the transmission?

Back