2018 CX-5 GT, anyone switch 19's for 18's?

agray56

Thinking of getting a GT but would rather have 18"wheels. Anyone convince the dealer to switch out the 19's ?

Thinking of getting a GT but would rather have 18"wheels. Anyone convince the dealer to switch out the 19's ?

Switch out the 19s for what 18 inch wheels? You can try asking a dealer but most likely they will not go for it.

As much as I'm not a fan of the pizza cutter wheels, when you're driving it, you won't be seeing it. And who knows maybe it will grow on you.

Switch out the 19s for what 18 inch wheels? You can try asking a dealer but most likely they will not go for it.

As much as I'm not a fan of the pizza cutter wheels, when you're driving it, you won't be seeing it. And who knows maybe it will grow on you.
Not so much the looks as the cost and lack of variety of 19" tires when replacing. Will likely have to live with it if I go that route. Winters will be 17's.

I'm planning to sell my pizza wheels and tires and get some used 18s. I like the RX8 OEM wheels, and others. I'm currently running 17" Mazda 3 wheels from a 2006 on my winter tires. So I have about a month to find something new and I can sell my OEM tires/wheels with only 150 miles on them. Essentially new take-offs.

New to Mazda's, looking at a CX5. Was there a reason why they didn't include 18" rims (just 17" and 19")? Also, I read they're 225x60x18, would 235x5518 work too? Also 18x7.5?

Back