Any factory installed only accessories?

BostonBased

:
Lexus ES 350
Are there any accessories or options aside from Premium that must be chosen or installed at the factory before the car gets to the dealership? I'm working with a local dealership who is hoping to get me into a car before the end of the month; I'm not opposed to it, but their stock doesn't have what I'm looking for in options. Is there anything that is sort of 'speak now or forever hold your peas?' Parking sensors, trailer hitch, etc?

Thanks!

Are there any accessories or options aside from Premium that must be chosen or installed at the factory before the car gets to the dealership? I'm working with a local dealership who is hoping to get me into a car before the end of the month; I'm not opposed to it, but their stock doesn't have what I'm looking for in options. Is there anything that is sort of 'speak now or forever hold your peas?' Parking sensors, trailer hitch, etc?

Thanks!

Nothing else besides premium package is installed at factory. Rest are official Mazda accessories installed by the dealership

Thanks!
Actually for Mazda genuine "accessories" in the US such as Rear Parking Sensors and Remote Engine Start, they can be installed at the port of entry, hence listed as options on Mazda's new vihicle window sticker. Dealer can install these Mazda genuine accessories but they won't be listed on Mazda window sticker.

Personally if I really want these Mazda genuine accessories, I'd prefer these been installed at the port. But you have to special order your vehicle by your dealer specifying these accessories you want. But be aware some of the Mazda genuine accessories are not desirable such as Rear Parking Sensors you mentioned and Remote Engine Start. Rear Parking Sensors as the accessory in US market is different from parking sensors installed in the factory and available in other regions but North American market. The OEM Rear Parking Sensors accessory for US market is an independent system not integrated with back-up camera in infotainment screen. Remote Engine Start accessory comes with an ugly and inconvenient telescopic antenna on a dedicated fob. Just don't install them as they're a waste of money!

The port installed options listed above, are also available to be user installed. No dealer required, no magic tools.

Back