Navigation SD CARD Before 60 Miles

ayang89

:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege #1827
Would anybody here happen to have the files of a Navigation card before the 62 mile Mark?

Trying to get one for my cx5.

Btw, without card, files will not help. It checks for proper card

I can drag the files onto a SD CARD then use mazdatools afterwards.

I was able to do it like this on my cousins Mazda, but they were over the 62 miles.

I can drag the files onto a SD CARD then use mazdatools afterwards.

I was able to do it like this on my cousins Mazda, but they were over the 62 miles.

I only knew of making a backup woth the card prior to the mileage limit then a restore.

good luck, but i would have to see that work to believe it.

What you did it sounds like is make a backup of a card locked to a car, that is different then copying s new card where the car checks the cid value of the card for unactivated cards.

good luck, but i would have to see that work to believe it.

What you did it sounds like is make a backup of a card locked to a car, that is different then copying s new card where the car checks the cid value of the card for unactivated cards.

It's the same. Just need a new CID.

CID is hard coded on the cards mazda uses.

The only hack i have seen used the old mazda toolbox. You could backup the mazda sd card with toolbox prior to driving, drive 62 miles, copy the driven mazda sd card to a new card, use mazda toolbox to fix it and use the copy. Take the mazda card and restore to pre-drive state. I think they might have closed this loophole.

CID is hard coded on the cards mazda uses.

The only hack i have seen used the old mazda toolbox. You could backup the mazda sd card with toolbox prior to driving, drive 62 miles, copy the driven mazda sd card to a new card, use mazda toolbox to fix it and use the copy. Take the mazda card and restore to pre-drive state. I think they might have closed this loophole.

Yup

Back