New CX5 ordered...now with ming chick hook...

Ming was the name of the original paint protection available here maybe 25 years ago.

The women are really called Ming Moles.

Urban Dictionary: Ming Mole
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php term=Ming Mole
An attractive young female, dress strategically to expose or highlight her ample cleavage, within a car dealership. Their job is to primarily target the male dominated market, selling additional extras on top of the sale of the vehicle such as paint/fabric protection, tinted windows, gadgets and/or electronic rust protection ...

Ming was the name of the original paint protection available here maybe 25 years ago.

The women are really called Ming Moles.

We don’t have that in usa. I guess like kangaroos and koalas -an australia original. Wish i lived there.

We don’t have that in usa. I guess like kangaroos and koalas -an australia original. Wish i lived there.

I do too. My Daughter and her family live in Western Australia. Been there three times, fantastic country. Just wish they'd learn to drive on the correct side of the road. :)

I believe Qantas has a non stop flight from Sydney to Dallas. That would be a long flight indeed.
Did LA to Sydney once on brand X. Did Dallas to Sydney twice, around 16 hours but the fantastic Qantas service made it not so bad. Going there for the fourth time this year.

Benedryl will work. (rofl)

Doxylamine succinate would be my preference over diphenhydramine HCL because it doesn't leave you feeling as groggy when you do wake up, and it takes a lot longer for the body to build a tolerance. I would suggest starting dose in milligrams to be roughly 1/2-1/3 what you use, if you take diphenhydramine HCL normally.

*This is not to be taken as medical advice, or in place of medical advice from your healthcare provider. Read and observe all dosage and warning labels and be aware of your own allergies, etc. etc. more legalspeak.

Actually it will. Why is it funny?

Just picturing taking benedryl on a plane and then waking up all groggy and out of it.

Doxylamine succinate would be my preference over diphenhydramine HCL because it doesn't leave you feeling as groggy when you do wake up, and it takes a lot longer for the body to build a tolerance. I would suggest starting dose in milligrams to be roughly 1/2-1/3 what you use, if you take diphenhydramine HCL normally.

*This is not to be taken as medical advice, or in place of medical advice from your healthcare provider. Read and observe all dosage and warning labels and be aware of your own allergies, etc. etc. more legalspeak.

Good to know.

Are you an EMT or MD or other medical pro?
Not questioning your advice, just checking your credentials. :)

Anyhoo, pretty much anytime you buy a new car you will be approached with all kinds of deals. What I have done is tell the finance person straight up that I am not interested in extended warranties or add on services. I’ve done plenty of research on the vehicle I’ve chosen to buy and that is that. If they want to kill a sale to push something then it’s on their head.

Back