Hunting for Mazda brand accessory wheels - stumped

:
3x Mazdas
I'm wanting a new CX-5 Grand Touring but I don't care for the OEM wheels. I have an aftermarket wheel tentatively picked (TSW Nurburgring, Gunmetal w/Mirror Cut Face) but a few days ago I saw a Mazda accessory wheel on some dealer's own page that I thought looked pretty nice. Now I can't find it anywhere. It was evidently a wheel you can buy from a Mazda dealer and is a Mazda wheel . I can't even describe the design but I'll know it when I see it. I've tried doing a forum search but have came up with nothing. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

If you go to the Mazda website and "build and price" a vehicle, you can see the wheel selections there.

The Grand Touring comes with one style of 19" wheel. The only accessories I see in the price and build section are for things like cargo nets & mats, interior light kits, roof rails, parking sensors, etc. No additional wheel choices. Am I overlooking them somehow? Thanks!

I'm sure the dealer will happily sell you other, more expensive wheels with a Mazda logo.

I can't even describe the design but I'll know it when I see it. I've tried doing a forum search but have came up with nothing. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Well, without the design/style, it will be difficult to get you where you want to be. Was it colored (black, gray) or was it silver? Multispoke? How many? Straight spokes or curved?

Factory wheels are good and all, but the aftermarket can usually provide better looks and save some weight at the same time. OE wheels are known to be heavy for their given diameter (can vary based on the casting process used).

I am a personal fan of the 2016-2016.5 CX-5 Grand Touring 19" wheel, a split 5-spoke or 10-spoke depending on how you look at it. Since Mazda does not name their wheels (like VW), it is tough to say exactly which wheel it is without calling it out by its part number.

The easiest way to find it might be to go to ebay and use various search terms and see what pops up. Shoot, it might have been a Mazda6, Mazda3, CX-3 or even a CX-9 wheel I believe all of the Mazda cars mentioned share the same bolt patterns and offsets so wheels from one will fit on another Mazda car.

Sometimes, wheels of another car of the same brand look better on a car they never came on.

Good luck.. Hope you find it.

Check out Mazda Canada's website and try building a CX-5 on there, they have different wheel options for there builds. They have good stuff to add as well like a 2" receiver hitch, premium all weather floor mats and cool wheels

I got the 19inch M011 gun metal on mine, there not on right now, still on winter wheels. I do not like those pizza wheels.

Well, without the design/style, it will be difficult to get you where you want to be. Was it colored (black, gray) or was it silver? Multispoke? How many? Straight spokes or curved?

Factory wheels are good and all, but the aftermarket can usually provide better looks and save some weight at the same time. OE wheels are known to be heavy for their given diameter (can vary based on the casting process used).

I am a personal fan of the 2016-2016.5 CX-5 Grand Touring 19" wheel, a split 5-spoke or 10-spoke depending on how you look at it. Since Mazda does not name their wheels (like VW), it is tough to say exactly which wheel it is without calling it out by its part number.

The easiest way to find it might be to go to ebay and use various search terms and see what pops up. Shoot, it might have been a Mazda6, Mazda3, CX-3 or even a CX-9 wheel I believe all of the Mazda cars mentioned share the same bolt patterns and offsets so wheels from one will fit on another Mazda car.

Sometimes, wheels of another car of the same brand look better on a car they never came on.

Good luck.. Hope you find it.

I had not thought of picking another Mazda wheel from possibly a 6 or whatever. It does make sense. I kind of like staying with a manufacturer's wheel because I tend to keep things a LONG time. (I have a cream puff 2000 Millenia that I bought new with 75,000 miles... (wiggle) ) I've had a few instances where I needed to replace individual wheels over the years and it's much easier to find another "Mazda" (Ford, Chevy...) wheel than an after market wheel that's probably been discontinued. I think your help has sort of pointed me in a different direction! Thanks!!! I'm sure I'll figure out something now!

I think the TSW Nurburgring wheels will be superior to an OEM Mazda wheel. It is rotary forged, should be lighter, cheaper and you can get it wider than OEM Mazda wheels. In my opinion, the only OEM Mazda wheel I would choose over a TSW Nurburgring are the 19 inch wheels that came on the RX-8 R3.

Back