FS: 2002-2005 2.3L Engine from a Mazda 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This engine is from a 2005 Mazda 6, It has 180,000 km / ~112,500 miles on it and only ever seen synthetic oil. Comes with Alternator, Starter and Power Steering Pump with reservoir, all working properly. NOTE: If the price is right I can part the items previously listed too, or even parts of the engine, make me an offer.

Price is $425 CAD OBO, I'm only selling this engine because I originally bought it for my 2006 but there were too significant changes between the model years for me to be able to use it, and I was a bit hasty to purchase it, so my mistake is your gain today, but it is definitely a good engine.

Will fit Mazda 3, Mazda 5, certain Mazda Tribute and B-series Trucks so I have been told. I know for sure it'll fit 2002-2005 Mazda 6, so any other makes you'll have to do the research for as I won't return cash if you got the wrong part.

I can ship if not from Canada but I'd prefer not to fill out customs forms. Would prefer Canadian sale because it's always easier to ship domestic!
Text is fastest or call at [removed]
you can also email or pm here and I'll reply as soon as I can.

Pics are available if needed. Let's get this thing sold!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back