Mazda CX-7 Transmission?

Limdawg

:
Mazda CX 7
Hi I drove my Mazda CX 7 a short distance with no problems parked when I got back in started my car everything seemed fine when I put it into reverse to back out of a parking spot the car jumped backwards I put put it back in park notice that the revs were at 2000 turn the car off tried it again same thing gas pedal was unresponsive so I just barely it home. Car also lurched dowsed when I put it in drive. There was a lot of loud clicking coming from the fuse box in the engine compartment and somewhere else lower in the engine compartment. Started the car this morning and its back to normal but Im scared to drive it. Any ideas on what this could be??

Hi I drove my Mazda CX 7 a short distance with no problems parked when I got back in started my car everything seemed fine when I put it into reverse to back out of a parking spot the car jumped backwards I put put it back in park notice that the revs were at 2000 turn the car off tried it again same thing gas pedal was unresponsive so I just barely it home. Car also lurched dowsed when I put it in drive. There was a lot of loud clicking coming from the fuse box in the engine compartment and somewhere else lower in the engine compartment. Started the car this morning and it’s back to normal but I’m scared to drive it. Any ideas on what this could be??

do not drive the car. take it to a transmission shop right away and have them change transmission fluid, filter and inspect solenoids.

Back