Current CX-5 Owner Looking for a Mazda 3

good luck. my 2005 6 purchased brand new was probably the best auto purchase i've ever made.

we regret not putting $2,000 into it for another 10 years of service.

Update: Long story short, we just got a Mazda 6 GT for 25% off of list (plus another $500 loyalty discount).
Bottom line: $23,300 and less than $27K out the door. Almost $8000 off list! Needless to say we're extremely pleased!

Fantastic! What color combo?

The '6 Touring is on my list too as I can get it in a manual. In fact all cars on my "next" list are manual, to include 3 Hondas and 2 VW long-roofs. As much as I like the '6, the VWs, being that they are wagens have the edge over all others cars on my list, which by the way they all have 4 doors. The VWs may have AWD, but that isn't what has put them up top; its the fact that they are wagens.

If MAZDA were to bring the '6 Wagon stateside (w/3 pedals) it would be done and done as far as I'm concerned; but alas, everywhere but two of the largest car markets on the planet, the '6 wagon is not available. I blame this on poor marketing of the previous '6 wagon.

Anyway, cheers and good luck with the new car. (friday)

(drive2)

Update:

THIRD ACT PLOT TWIST!

So, days before we were all set to buy a Mazda 3, I get an email from another dealer about a Presidents Day Sale on 2017 Mazda 6's.
Long story short, we just got a Mazda 6 GT for 25% off of list (plus another $500 loyalty discount).
Bottom line: $23,300 and less than $27K out the door. Almost $8000 off list!
Needless to say we're extremely pleased!

You got one hell of a deal. Is yours manual? I paid full price for our GS touring model back in 2015...

Was going to recommend a 3-hatch but to also test drive the 6. Looks like it all worked out for you guys!!

In my case it was a toss up between a 2.5L M3-hatch or the 6 with the same engine. Can't go wrong with either.
The M3 hatch had the ...well hatch I wanted but the 6 had the rear legroom I needed due to car seats in back.

Fantastic! What color combo?

Deep Crystal Blue w/black leather
Wife would have preferred red or the lighter blue, but they were out of both. This blue almost looks black, but when the light hits it just right it looks awesome. Very classy looking - the car punches way above its class/cost.
Drove it this morning for the first time. Makes me wish I had gotten a GT CX-5 instead of the Touring. ;)

Back