I did it!!!

If you are not fond of a chrome color, I just installed the 3M Door Edge Protection Film (Clear color) that I bought from Amazon Canada for all the four doors when it was around 5c temperature and so far, it is still holding well. How they will handle an actual bump, it is something I am not willing to find out *cross finger while knocking on wood tops*.

No kidding. Why not just buy a 1980's Monte Carlo on 28"'s and complete the look?

fx4684.png

I can beat that. Just don't take the CX-5 out of the garage. Then nothing will ever happen to it [emoji14]

Unless you have kids who are careless with their bicycles or a wife who knocks something off of a shelf onto the car!
(Yes, I've experienced both ... )

Well, Shes home now. Wow, now after spending some quality time with it what a difference from Gen 1 and from 2.0L. I find the 2.5 way more enjoyable obviously. While we'd all dream to have the 2.5T in there, I think if this car came in at 200HP/200 tourque and got the same fuel enconomy that would be the utlimate sweet spot for this car based on its size and dynamics.

I meanI dunno, I think I rather not have a turbo, yes I know they've come a long way maybe Im just chicken, but wondered why they didnt consider changing the 2.0L to a turbo.

Anyway, love my ride!

Well, Shes home now. Wow, now after spending some quality time with it what a difference from Gen 1 and from 2.0L. I find the 2.5 way more enjoyable obviously. While we'd all dream to have the 2.5T in there, I think if this car came in at 200HP/200 tourque and got the same fuel enconomy that would be the utlimate sweet spot for this car based on its size and dynamics.

I meanI dunno, I think I rather not have a turbo, yes I know they've come a long way maybe Im just chicken, but wondered why they didnt consider changing the 2.0L to a turbo.

Anyway, love my ride!

Thomas loved the 2.5 so much he declared it was his favorite Mazda Engine.

https://youtu.be/GG4DkLl3pc8

Back