where to get replacement for scratched drivers side view mirror light?

MichaelG

:
CX-5 Touring
three days after I got my 2018 CX-5 Touring, I had a close encounter with the arm of a dumpster in midtown Manhattan... it put a deep scratch on the lens for the light on my driver's side rear view mirror... no other damage.... but I can;t seem to find anyplace that sells the lens.. can you help?

From the dealership. It's not just the "lens" but the entire LED assembly. Part# KB7W-69-182. Retail in Canada is about $70, so it's probably much less than that in the USA.

three days after I got my 2018 CX-5 Touring, I had a close encounter with the arm of a dumpster in midtown Manhattan... it put a deep scratch on the lens for the light on my driver's side rear view mirror... no other damage.... but I can;t seem to find anyplace that sells the lens.. can you help?

I'd just leave it alone if it functions. You'll hurt it, or something else again, and you can turn a car into a real money pit. That's the joy of these things, they are not something you need to spit-shine every day or you worry about them, like a Porsche, etc.

Back