$5,250
KBB Value = 6,750+/- $750
2007 Mazda CX-9
152, xxx
White Pearl - NO RUST!!! Car originally from TX
3.5L V6 - Very quick
Tow Package / 3rd Row seating

Why selling:
I am selling this vehicle because I am moving to Asia. I can't afford to pay for a vehicle I am not driving, in a country, I won't be living in. I have had this car for 8 months. I bought it with the idea of keeping it for a long time for many reasons. I never thought/planned on leaving the country but have been offered an opportunity that is hard to pass up. This vehicle is set up to go! Whoever is looking for a great vehicle that needs the security of knowing it is going to start in the cold, drive's great, needs no maintenance or immediate work can feel safe with this car. KBB has the vehicle listed at $7,742-$5,000. I've got this priced low because I need it gone.
The Good:
Since I've had this vehicle I have taken very good care of it. I am a neat freak (military habits die hard)& have fixed things as they come to my attention or as they have needed. Below I have a list of all the parts serviced or replaced since owning the vehicle. Some of these fixes were done to get this car ready for the MN winter on my move back.
-Battery
-Starter
-Spark plugs -6 (Yes... even the back 3) Look up the service on these and you will see why some people would only change 3. TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAR PEOPLE!
-Sway Bar Links (Full alignment done after)
-Outer Tie-Rods (Full alignment done after)
-Driver CV Axle
-Air Filter
-Cabin Filter
-Tires = 70ish%
-No glass damage/cracks
-CD/AUX cord
-Grey cloth interior (Seats and inside were shampooed cleaned in Oct. 2017)
**All service on the vehicle was done less than 7K miles ago
***All electrical in the vehicle works

The Bad:
-CD Player skips in the cold (Never had issues in the warmer weather in TX)
-Check engine light is on
**Codes are Evap codes relating to sensors. I have a printout from the parts store to prove the diagnosis.
-Lien (USAA has all documents. All information can be verified with serious buyer if needed)
**I know this is a deal breaker for some but for others an opportunity**

Serious Inquiries only
(If you have no serious intention in buying it...don't waste my time asking for pictures)
Pictures will be posted soon (Its freezing in MN and cannot wash it yet. Once I am able to get it washed I will post pictures)
Joe @ 952-686-8669

Back