What is with the pop up ads

:
Mazda CX5 Touring with PEP
All of the sudden, they show up on the tablet screen in the lower right corner. They are ruining the viewer experience. I added a second ad blocker, but I think it may be browser specific. What works effectively to block this stuff on this sight?

RW2, I'm not seeing what you are. Using a 2+ year old Samsung tablet and Firefox and no pop ups. The only time I see anything objectionable is expanding top banner ads, and that only happens when I have gotten logged off. Loging back in gets rid of that. What are you running?

Chrome, but I just checked my apps, I have a ad block for Samsung browser, I'm not running the Samsung browser, so I need to fix that and find one for chrome.

Chrome, but I just checked my apps, I have a ad block for Samsung browser, I'm not running the Samsung browser, so I need to fix that and find one for chrome.

Adblock Plus, and Ghostery for Chrome.
Blessed relief!

Can you post a screen shot?

Sounds like something may have changed on the ad provider's end or on your end...Note that it's possible something (malware or adware) on your system is running unaffiliated ads over sites as you browse them...Let me clarify that I have no intention of running pop up ads that take over your screen, really intrusive ads or ruining the viewing experience...My focus is on improving the experience here while at the same time offering ads that are as relevant and harmonious as possible...I welcome feedback like this but note we cannot provide this community without ad revenue, so please keep that in mind when using ad blockers (perhaps consider white listing Mazdas247 if possible).

Also note that we run fewer ads when you're logged in...Once again, that screen shot would help a lot, thanks!

Back