Remote starter

jmeitz

I have a Fortin remote starter installed on my 17 GT that I am very happy with. Its a 3 lock button start with the ability to add on optional long range remotes or cellular start. Its truely a diy install as it takes about 1 hr to install and program. Its simply plug and play. I can get these for about 200 shipped out. I am not a vendor, just trying to help other cx9 owners out.

If this is against the rules to post let me know and I will delete.

I have a Fortin remote starter installed on my 17 GT that I am very happy with. It’s a 3 lock button start with the ability to add on optional long range remotes or cellular start. It’s truely a diy install as it takes about 1 hr to install and program. It’s simply plug and play. I can get these for about 200 shipped out. I am not a vendor, just trying to help other cx9 owners out.

If this is against the rules to post let me know and I will delete.
There's already a thread covering this

I saw this going in a different thread, but this one is shorter and appears to be dedicated to the Fortin solution.

I read through the install guide for the mazt3 harness, but I'm an imbecile and not sure what I'm seeing, especially on page 4. It's not clear to me if that is an informational page, or if they are telling you to actually do something?

What does it run to get the EVO-ONE, Mazt3 harness, and flashlink updater?

Thanks!

I'm interested in this. There are no extra glued on antennas like the mazda OEM solution right?

Looking about 235 shipped. Evo one, maz3 and programmer.

Based on the link I included earlier, it really looks plug and play.

With the maz3, is there any wire cutting/splicing/stripping/anything else?

Cheapest I've been bid to have someone else install a simple on button stand alone is $350 and I can't get in their shop until March.

Back