MSP Performance Parts - Steedspeed, PEP, Fidanza, Brakes, etc.

I recently sold my MP3 Turbo, so I have no need for the various parts I've been hanging onto.

Prices do NOT include shipping. Please PM or text me at 319-296-5280 with your zip code for a shipping quote.

Items Remaining as of 12/8/2018 - NEW PRICE DROP!!

10. Silicone Couplers w/ T Clamps - $10

11. Cluster bezel - free, pay shipping

12. Keyfob - free, pay shipping

14. Prosport boost gauge solenoid - free, pay shipping

Photo%20Feb%2005,%205%2022%2027%20PM.jpg

Photo%20Feb%2005,%205%2022%2042%20PM.jpg

Photo%20Feb%2005,%205%2022%2049%20PM.jpg

Photo%20Feb%2005,%205%2024%2012%20PM.jpg

Photo%20Feb%2005,%205%2025%2004%20PM.jpg

Photo%20Feb%2005,%207%2034%2033%20PM.jpg

1. Steedspeed T2 manifold - NEW!! - $600 *SOLD*
I bought this close to 8 years ago, it was one of Steed's last orders before production stopped. It has the EGR bung and additional ceramic coating to keep it looking new forever. Will come with OEM Mazda gaskets for both sides, plus studs and nuts for installation.

2. PEP 3" Downpipe - NEW!! - $390 *SOLD*
Got this during one of Pope's early Group Buys. It has the flex pipe, and will come with both gaskets, thermostat spacer w/ gaskets, hardware, PLUS a Grimmspeed 3" to 2.5" adapter with gasket. I intended on using this with a 2.5" catback until I could upgrade to full 3" and the Grimm adapter allows this no problem. Read more about it here.

3. ATP 6 psi WGA - $35*SOLD*

4. Fidanza 7.5 lb Lightweight Performance Flywheel - Less than 10K miles - $190 *SOLD*
Bought from an old friend and forum member, Khaosman. He blew his engine and sold his P5-T, and I picked this up from him along with an ACT HD Clutch. Clutch is sold but FW is still available. This will make your engine rev faster due to lighter weight and lower spinning mass. Sold as is. Would recommend resurfacing mating surface if installing with new clutch.

5. Mazda6 Front BBK Upgrade - $230 *SOLD*
This is a nice economical way of doing big brakes on the Protege using OEM Mazda parts. Got the Calipers w/ brackets from a local junkyard off a car with 65K miles. Will come with NEW Centric rotors and PosiQuiet low dust brake pads.

6. MSP Rear BBK Upgrade - $190 *SOLD*
Only an upgrade for non-MSP models obviously, but another cheap brake upgrade for the Protege. Only way to get bigger calipers without dishing out thousands is with the MS6 upgrade. Also got Calipers w/ brackets from a junkyard but not sure of mileage. Will also come with NEW Centric rotors and PosiQuiet low dust brake pads.

BUY THE ENTIRE BRAKE PACKAGE FOR $390 *SOLD* - Will include all items for a full front brake setup (brackets, calipers, rotors, pads), and full rear setup (brackets, calipers, rotors, pads).

7. 03.5 MSP Racing Hart 17x7 wheel - $30 *SOLD*
Got this as a full sized spare but never got around to putting a tire on it. In great condition, has a few curb rashes on the lip from previous owner but is perfectly straight.

8. MSP Driver side floor mat - $30 *SOLD*

9. P5 upper grille - $25 *SOLD*

12. Corksport Bronzoil bushings - $30 *SOLD*
I have 5 total. 4 to be used for the shifter plus an extra.

13. LX tan A-pillars - free, pay shipping *SOLD*

15. Stock MP3 wiper stalk - free, pay shipping *SOLD*

16. P5 radiator hoses, upper one cut for temp gauge - free, pay shipping *SOLD*

17. P5 brake booster line, cut for vacuum manifold - free, pay shipping *SOLD*

18. Lower steering column cover - free, pay shipping *SOLD*

Attachments

• Photo Jan 20, 10 52 22 AM.jpg
    Photo Jan 20, 10 52 22 AM.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 1,942
  • Photo Jan 20, 10 53 00 AM.jpg
    Photo Jan 20, 10 53 00 AM.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 1,928
  • Photo Jan 20, 10 53 16 AM.jpg
    Photo Jan 20, 10 53 16 AM.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 1,941
Last edited:
I'm selling my MP3 Turbo, so I've also decided to sell the performance parts I've been hanging onto. I had big dreams for this car and was hoping to do some serious work on it this year by installing all of this good stuff, but I've decided to change directions so it's all going for sale.

Prices do NOT include shipping. Please PM or text me at 319-296-5280 with your zip code for a shipping quote.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

1. Steedspeed T2 manifold - NEW!! - $600
I bought this close to 8 years ago, it was one of Steed's last orders before production stopped. It has the EGR bung and additional ceramic coating to keep it looking new forever. Will come with BOTH gaskets, OEM Mazda parts.

2. PEP 3" Downpipe - NEW!! - $400
Got this during one of Pope's early Group Buys. It has the flex pipe, and will come with both gaskets, thermostat spacer w/ gaskets, hardware, PLUS a Grimmspeed 3" to 2.5" adapter with gasket. I intended on using this with a 2.5" catback until I could upgrade to full 3" and the Grimm adapter allows this no problem. Read more about it here.

3. ATP 6 psi WGA - $50

4. ACT Clutch + Fidanza Flywheel - Less than 10K miles on each - $400
Installed together and taken off together by an old friend and forum member, Khaosman. He blew his engine and sold his P5-T, and I picked these up from him. Will only sell as a package. Comes with hardware and stainless clutch line.

5. Mazda6 Front BBK Upgrade - $250
This is a nice economical way of doing big brakes on the Protege using OEM Mazda parts. Got the Calipers w/ brackets from a local junkyard off a car with 65K miles. Will come with NEW Centric rotors and PosiQuiet low dust brake pads.

6. MSP Rear BBK Upgrade - $200
Only an upgrade for non-MSP models obviously, but another cheap brake upgrade for the Protege. Only way to get bigger calipers without dishing out thousands is with the MS6 upgrade. Also got Calipers w/ brackets from a junkyard but not sure of mileage. Will also come with NEW Centric rotors and PosiQuiet low dust brake pads.

7. Stainless brake lines - NEW! - $60

BUY THE ENTIRE BRAKE PACKAGE FOR $400 - Will include all items listed in 5-7. That means full front brake setup (brackets, calipers, rotors, pads), full rear setup (brackets, calipers, rotors, pads) and all 4 stainless lines.

8. Rear MSP Sub deck - no sub - $50
Amp still works, but no sub. Will come with brackets.

9. MSP Center caps - $25 each - $80 for all 4

10. Dead Pedal - $20

11. MazdaSpeed and MP3 badges - $5 each
I have 1 MSP trunk badge, 1 MP3 trunk badge, and 4 MP3 door badges. Plus some random MazdaSpeed stickers (free with any purchase).

12. Corksport Bronzoil bushings - $30
I have 5 total. 4 to be used for the shifter plus an extra.

13. MSP Manifold heat shield - $20 (will include J-pipe shield for free)
Hey I'm interested in 2 mp3 badges an the act clutch An pressure plate, I don't need the flywheel how much?

Interested in the Mazdaspeed center caps (all 4), the Mazdaspeed badge and one MP3 badge shipped to 33404

Sold some stuff this morning, sold items are marked in original posting.

First to pay gets the item, can't really do dibs anymore.

I also found an upper grille from a P5 in my storage, will post photos later. PM if interested.

ACT Clutch part namber ??

attachment.php

Z66-HDSS
ACT Clutch Heavy Duty Mazdaspeed Protege

This kit includes these components:
MZ018 - Heavy Duty Pressure Plate
3000203 - Performance Street Disc
RB091 - Release Bearing
PB1005 - Pilot Bearing
AT05 - Alignment Tool

Torque Capacity: 275 ft/lbs.

Attachments

• Photo Jan 22, 5 12 32 PM.jpg
    Photo Jan 22, 5 12 32 PM.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 1,767
Last edited:
I appreciate the response man. I'm not trying to insult you but I got 350. Choice is yours. Just throwing it out there

Bump.

Updated first post to include new items, pricing, and photos.

Added MSP 03.5 spare wheel, floor mat, upper grille, and a bunch of free stuff that anyone is welcome to as long as you cover shipping and PayPal fees.

Back to the top.

All the stuff listed as FREE will be getting tossed in the trash next Tuesday. If you see something you want, now is the time to let me know. Thanks!

Back