Feels like brake is on...?

:
2002 Mazda Protege DX
So I'm having an intermittent issue that I can't figure out...
When I first start my car and drive, it runs great. Being as it is winter and I shiver like a Chihuahua when I'm cold, i always wait until my car is up to running temp before I turn on the heat (otherwise I'm getting cold air) and drive away. Car feels peppy and just over all runs well. The problem comes when i have been driving for awhile. It starts to feel like I am driving with the e brake on. The car will still accelerate, but it's bogged down, or instead of gaining speed uphill, I'll be lucky to maintain the speed i already had if not losing speed while still pressing pedal. I thought perhaps i had a seized caliper or drum but I soon realized that wasn't the case because if while coasting I pop it in neutral, it "rolls" normal. If it was a brake, it would continue to feel "held back"
My only idea is that this is transmission related? But I don't understand why it would start being an issue AFTER the car is warmed up and been used, I would think it would run BETTER.
About 3 months ago. I did drop the trans pan, and change the filter, only topping up on fluid. (I did not do a full flush, because well, that's a whole nother discussion). But I don't think that would have anything to do with my current issue? I though maybe the fluid just ran too thin once warmed up and that was why (because if I stop and turn car off for sometime, it will run fine again, but the length of the "cool down" period effects the length of time until the issue starts again) but I don't see how it could get THAT thin considering i occassionally add Lucas Trans Fix (and that's thick AF)
So anyone with any advice, thank you in advance. If I am missing any important details, ask away..

So I'm having an intermittent issue that I can't figure out...
When I first start my car and drive, it runs great. Being as it is winter and I shiver like a Chihuahua when I'm cold, i always wait until my car is up to running temp before I turn on the heat (otherwise I'm getting cold air) and drive away. Car feels peppy and just over all runs well. The problem comes when i have been driving for awhile. It starts to feel like I am driving with the e brake on. The car will still accelerate, but it's bogged down, or instead of gaining speed uphill, I'll be lucky to maintain the speed i already had if not losing speed while still pressing pedal. I thought perhaps i had a seized caliper or drum but I soon realized that wasn't the case because if while coasting I pop it in neutral, it "rolls" normal. If it was a brake, it would continue to feel "held back"
My only idea is that this is transmission related? But I don't understand why it would start being an issue AFTER the car is warmed up and been used, I would think it would run BETTER.
About 3 months ago. I did drop the trans pan, and change the filter, only topping up on fluid. (I did not do a full flush, because well, that's a whole nother discussion). But I don't think that would have anything to do with my current issue? I though maybe the fluid just ran too thin once warmed up and that was why (because if I stop and turn car off for sometime, it will run fine again, but the length of the "cool down" period effects the length of time until the issue starts again) but I don't see how it could get THAT thin considering i occassionally add Lucas Trans Fix (and that's thick AF)
So anyone with any advice, thank you in advance. If I am missing any important details, ask away..
Are you getting any codes??

Check the brake caliper pins. They may need to be re-grease. I recently had this same issue, and it turned out that one of my caliper pins caused the pad to touch the rotor just enough to cause drag but not to stop it from rolling when in neutral. If it is the pins, you may see abnormal pad wear.

No codes, I have an OBDII SO codes would have been the first thing I checked.

And I will check the caliper pins, however it feels like it would be a rear tire stuck and I have drums in the back.

Back