HD Radio Traffic App - Anybody Using It?

yeah, that is nice an clean. all to often it ends up looking like a test car, or a police car with all the wires, components and what-not cluttering up the cabin.

But sometimes that work to the advantage. My friend parks in strange places in NY and regularly gets away with it. He puts a bunch of these tablets all over (none of them work) ; throw on the dashboard open envelope partially showing the emblem of FBI or NSA and it works. At least up to now.

Let's see if this works:

Magnetic holder base is made of plastic and was wider & deeper than hazard button housing, hence trimmed sides & front so doesn't extend beyond housing. Cut finish shows a bit hence tinkering with the idea of replacing with another base, however the smallest metal one I've found (LILER Mini Universal in AMZN) is 1"diameter, while housing seems to be ~0.75" wide

That looks good! I didn't realize you could get a mount with such a small stick-on surface that would hold a phone. Thanks a bunch for suggestion and pictures.

But sometimes that work to the advantage. My friend parks in strange places in NY and regularly gets away with it. He puts a bunch of these tablets all over (none of them work) ; throw on the dashboard open envelope partially showing the emblem of FBI or NSA and it works. At least up to now.

(headbang)

FYI, just got my aprox. $50 Navteq Navigation SD card for Canada/USA compatible with Mazda3/6/CX-5, ect. in the mail the other day.....works great. Came with no instructions but the instructions are detailed on Mazda's download site.

Registered onto Mazda's site to download the latest maps and everything worked perfectly. Got mine on ebay btw.

My wife's CX-5 has the TomTom system which I cannot get to download maps.....all because their website won't take my payment :( Need to call Tom Tom and speak to a live person directly I guess.

It works fine for LA freeways, when it works. My problem is 25% of the time it does not load properly and I just get a blank screen and I have to reset the system.

Anyone else have this problem?

Back