Pizza wheels no more

What wheels are these and do you have a side shot? it looks like you got new tires as well did you changes sizes of the wheel?

20x8.5 ET35 TSW Sprint in gunmetal, 245/45/20 BFG g-Force Comp 2 A/S. I had a bunch of pics in the "show me your wheels" thread but they disappeared. Here is a side shot.
IMG_6814.jpg

Haha... I'm actually recovering from surgery... Lucky I have pics in my library to keep the natives happy!

I know. I had a CX3 that got waxed, a CX5 that got waxed then stolen, the SRC CX5 which is now history and now this silver one. I’ve got a gallon of wax but I think its a bad omen. I always intend keeping these things and breaking this car buying habit but I’ve got no willpower. I’ve also got to recover all the dash cam cables and the space saver wheel etc form the old one. I need my winter wheels back off it too.

It’ll all get sorted. One thing I will say is that neither the Outlander or the RAV4 loaners that I had were anywhere as near as good as the CX5, it absolutely eclipses them for comfort, ride and features that work.
Yeah and it handles well in an autocross track for a CUV.

20x8.5 ET35 TSW Sprint in gunmetal, 245/45/20 BFG g-Force Comp 2 A/S. I had a bunch of pics in the "show me your wheels" thread but they disappeared. Here is a side shot.
IMG_6814.jpg

Of all the wheels I've seen on here these I like the best so far.

Beautiful. Did you start with stock 19s? How did those tires affect your ride/handling?

Beautiful. Did you start with stock 19s? How did those tires affect your ride/handling?

Yea, we had the stock 19" wheels for about 900 miles. The ride is a bit stiffer now but turn in and handling is crisper. We had a 2013 X5 diesel and a 2016 Audi SQ5... the CX-5 now feels a bit more like they did.

Great topic, but why I don't see any photos? I am thinking to paint my OEM pizza rims to silver metalic, any one tried?

Back