Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your CX-9 today?

Registered Member

Mazda CX 9 Signature 2018

Carid.com makes interior dash kits in carbon fiber, wood laminates and aluminum...just to name a few. I just ordered the real rosewood kit. I used a carid dash kit on a GMC some years ago. The fit and finish were spot on.
    I just got my first Mazda. CX9 with 2.5 turbo. It's really fun to drive. I'm very happy with it. I switched from the Lincoln MKX and I'm much happier. I'm going to snoop around this site and see what performance upgrades
    people are using like exhaust, chips etc.

Registered Member

CX-9 GT

new nose bonnet

I went ahead and put it on today. Missed alignment but its hard to tell. I tried to take it off and re position it but it cracked so I decided to leave it as is. I'm still happy with the look.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by twoshey; 02-25-2018 at 08:54 PM.

Registered Member

2016 Mazda CX-9 Touring Soul Red

Installed mudflaps, exhaust tips and roof rails.

Registered Member

2016 Mazda CX-9 Touring Soul Red

Donated: $25

2018 Mazda CX-9 Signature

The weather was nicer yesterday, so I finally installed the in-channel window visors I bought last month. Here are a couple of pics from this morning (sorry the car is dirty lol).

IMG_20180228_074610.jpg

IMG_20180228_074625.jpg

Pretty happy with them, install was a breeze. I also like the additional coverage by the side mirror. IMO these look way better than the ones that attach to the outside of the door.
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

All I did today was buy 445 lbs of weight plates and load them into the trunk to bring them home, haha.

Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Registered Member

2017 Mazda CX9 Signature in machine gray

Quote Originally Posted by sm1ke View Post
    All I did today was buy 445 lbs of weight plates and load them into the trunk to bring them home, haha.

Wow, what great idea to dampen the subwoofer!

Registered Member

CX-9

Dash kit

Quote Originally Posted by Chopper818 View Post
    Carid.com makes interior dash kits in carbon fiber, wood laminates and aluminum...just to name a few. I just ordered the real rosewood kit. I used a carid dash kit on a GMC some years ago. The fit and finish were spot on.
    I just got my first Mazda. CX9 with 2.5 turbo. It's really fun to drive. I'm very happy with it. I switched from the Lincoln MKX and I'm much happier. I'm going to snoop around this site and see what performance upgrades
    people are using like exhaust, chips etc.
    Hi Chopper

Do you have pictures of the dash kit installed? Im on the fence right now.

Thanks

Forgot to post this, but the other day I got a functional trainer (for free ). All I had to do was disassemble it and get it out of their place.

Here's a pic of the trainer before disassembly:

IMG_20180306_181317_HHT.jpg

And here it is loaded up into the CX-9:

IMG_20180306_205444.jpg

Registered Member

CX-9

The weather was nicer yesterday, so I finally installed the in-channel window visors I bought last month. Here are a couple of pics from this morning (sorry the car is dirty lol).

IMG_20180228_074610.jpg

IMG_20180228_074625.jpg

Pretty happy with them, install was a breeze. I also like the additional coverage by the side mirror. IMO these look way better than the ones that attach to the outside of the door.
    How have these held up over the past few weeks?

Still like them?

Quote Originally Posted by MattGoose View Post
    How have these held up over the past few weeks?

Still like them?
    They're holding up great. It's been pretty cold over the past couple of months, but we had a warm day yesterday so I rolled the windows down to see how well the visors were mounted. Gave them a good amount of force while pushing/pulling on them, and they didn't budge. I'd definitely buy again.

Registered Member

2016 cx9

LED turn signal replacement! No need to add resistance! Super bright!

Selling of your own product is only allowed in the marketplace, and in accordance with these rules (Rule page)Topic III
    I don't doubt your intentions as I have seen you around and you have an excellent ebay rating

Look at approved merchant member here https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...785#post777785
    Last edited by Chris_Top_Her; 03-15-2018 at 01:06 PM.

They're holding up great. It's been pretty cold over the past couple of months, but we had a warm day yesterday so I rolled the windows down to see how well the visors were mounted. Gave them a good amount of force while pushing/pulling on them, and they didn't budge. I'd definitely buy again.
    Edit: I only tried the driver's and passenger's front guards yesterday. Those are solid. When I got home after work, I tested the rear window guards. They hold great along the top edge, but are not sticking to the short edges (where they are supposed to adhere to the B-pillar and C-pillar). This is likely because I installed the rear guards a couple of weeks beforehand, on a day that was not as warm (-10c vs +4c). They do include a repair kit for fixing cracks and such in the box, along with adhesion promoter and some extra 3M tape. When it gets warmer I'll take the rears off and reinstall them correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by linxiabing View Post
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/20223456164...84.m1555.l2649
    LED turn signal replacement! No need to add resistance! Super bright!
    Please don't advertise your personal eBay listings.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast