REQUEST TO MODERATORS - CHRIS/ANTONIE/etc.

bmninada

Contributor
:
2016 CX-5 AWD GT+iActive Soul Red
Hi guys .... is there not an option which can be enabled like in quite a few other sites? It's called "Thanks" button. In some sites I also seen "Accept as solution" button. But "Thanks" / "Kudos" will be really nice!!

Antoine has mentioned this before. I don't remember what he said though. I'm not sure if it's a native feature on vB forums yet, but there is a hack/file for it. You'd have to contact antoine direct on that one.

I'm all for it but unfortunately vB is not supported like it once was and the plugin mentioned in this thread was last updated in 2008! Plus it's designed for the previous version of vB...That said, we're working on moving Mazdas247 to XenForo which is like vB but newer and with a lot more support. It's going to take a lot of time and effort but I'm on a mission to make it happen...XenForo offers a lot of modern functionality including a Thanks button and @usernames (or there's a plugin for it)...Stay tuned and thanks for the feedback and patience, I really appreciate it!

Antoine, the owner of HondaSwap which I used to help run made the move to XenForo successfully, if you need any help...

Back