2017~2024 Recommendations on Chicago Area Installers of Ceramic Coatings

:
2017 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD w. Premium Pkg
I am planning to put a ceramic coating on my White 2017 CX-5 GT. I need recommendations from fellow Mazda owners on the best coating and the best installers in the NW suburbs.

The installer closest to me is quoting about $1100 for Opti Coat Pro and about $1500 for the Opti Coat Pro+. Both prices are for coating the exterior painted areas and include the paint prep. Does this sound reasonable?

Question: Which Chicago area installers do you recommend? What quotes have you received for similar work?

Talk to Lustr Detail in Schaumburg. Ive done a bunch of work with those guys as a vendor theyre the best around Im detailing. Tell them Dominik recommended them

Talk to Lustr Detail in Schaumburg. Ive done a bunch of work with those guys as a vendor theyre the best around Im detailing. Tell them Dominik recommended them

Thanks for the recommendation.

I have emailed Lustr for a quote, and will update my post when I get some numbers. The prices on their website seem to be in line with the quote I received from my local installer.

They definitely wont be cheap but theyll do you right. They work on tons or Porsches and BMWs

Back