Welcome to the Mazda Family Kit

And we get to eat alot of them today as it is Australia Day and it's a national public holiday!

australian-flag-animated-gif-34.gif

Hoist a pint for me. Happy Holiday!

Just got our kit today, exactly 5 weeks after purchasing the CX-5. This thing is not cheap, appreciate includes a 10% off options coupon, likely will use towards all weather mats as already bought the cargo tray cover and yesterday ordered the cargo rubber tray.

In all honesty, would have been super stoked had they included any sort of AA/ACP timeline.... Guess can keep dreaming

Just got our kit today, exactly 5 weeks after purchasing the CX-5. This thing is not cheap, appreciate includes a 10% off options coupon, likely will use towards all weather mats as already bought the cargo tray cover and yesterday ordered the cargo rubber tray.

In all honesty, would have been super stoked had they included any sort of AA/ACP timeline.... Guess can keep dreaming

That sort of stuff wouldn't be stated in the welcome pack

I bought my CX-5 on January 3rd and got my welcome kit about three weeks ago. I think I'm going to use one of the coupons (got 4) on the cargo cover.

I bought my CX-5 on January 3rd and got my welcome kit about three weeks ago. I think I'm going to use one of the coupons (got 4) on the cargo cover.

Are the coupons equivalent to full price for a part (uhm)

I got my kit a few days ago - about 2 months since buying my CX-5. I wish it was more. Mostly worthless. The free oil change, i got from the dealer. If they make me use it for first service only, it is no good to me. If i can use later on second oil change, before expiration, then it may be worth something.

I got my kit a few days ago - about 2 months since buying my CX-5. I wish it was more. Mostly worthless. The free oil change, i got from the dealer. If they make me use it for first service only, it is no good to me. If i can use later on second oil change, before expiration, then it may be worth something.
At least you get vouchers. We get a welcome note and sometimes a cleaning cloth.

That's a great idea.
Lots of free advertising.
I'd wear mine for sure.

I know at the dealer I work at, if you just ask for a Hat they'll give you one. Parts department always has a ton of different style Mazda hats in stock. (I can only speak for the dealer I work at)

I know at the dealer I work at, if you just ask for a Hat they'll give you one. Parts department always has a ton of different style Mazda hats in stock. (I can only speak for the dealer I work at)

I'll do that!

Back