Profile pic not displaying

sm1ke

2018 Mazda CX-9 Signature
Contributor
:
Canada
Hi, just wanted to report that my profile pic is not displaying. I believe I have followed the size guidelines (pic is ~93KB, showing at 100x45 pixels).

Bump. If this is not the best way to reach support, please advise.

Hi and sorry for the delay!

Please let me know what file type the pic is...png? jpg? gif?

Hopefully we can get this sorted...:D

Hi Antoine, thanks for replying. It is a .jpg file. I can try converting to a different file type if necessary?

I believe the issue is file size...The limit is just under 50 KB...If you can reduce it to under the limit, it should appear...Please let me know if it works!

Hi Antoine, I resized it down to 44 KB and tried setting it as my profile picture, and it still doesn't seem to be showing up.

Also, the limitations that are outlined by the website say that the limit is 97.7 KB, maybe that needs to be updated?

attachment.php

2018-01-19_8-10-06.jpg

EDIT: I've sized the pic down to the 100 pixel minimum, which makes the file about 7 KB, and it still won't display.

EDIT 2: I've also tried uploading a .PNG file, and that didn't work either.

Last edited:
I see...You're uploading a Profile Pic, not an Avatar...Under "My Settings" you should see "Edit Avatar", click that and try again but note the file requirements are different (100 by 100 pixels or 48.8 KB whichever is smaller). It should work this time...Let me know...:D

Last edited:
Back