Best wipers

:
2012 Mazda5 Touring
It rains 8 days a year here, so wipers are hardly an issue for me.

That said, I have replaced the rear with OEM last year, as I read non OEM doesn't curve correctly etc.

For those of you who live in rain, what is the best FRONT wipers you guys like? I changed mine a couple of years ago, but the driver side is streaking and it really bothers me. So depends on your recommendation, I would pick up a driver one.

Thanks

Last edited:
I just replaced my driver side with a Windex high performance blade. So far works pretty sweet. We'll have rain over the next 48 hours, will let you know how it holds up. Got it at KMart.

I just replaced my driver side with a Windex high performance blade. So far works pretty sweet. We'll have rain over the next 48 hours, will let you know how it holds up. Got it at KMart.

Please keep me posted

If it works in your location it will surely be a buy for my location !

Please keep me posted

If it works in your location it will surely be a buy for my location !

Light rain this morning, a difference of night and day between the driver side and passenger side. I'm pretty happy thus far. The downpour is expected on the commute home this afternoon. If I'm parked, I'll grab a picture in action.

Light rain this morning, a difference of night and day between the driver side and passenger side. I'm pretty happy thus far. The downpour is expected on the commute home this afternoon. If I'm parked, I'll grab a picture in action.
apreciate it !

I will have to see if there is Kmart here after hour report

Didn’t know those stores existed

I got the Trico Neoform Wipers recently and they've been great. I came from Goodyear Hybrids that I got from Costco for $3 each. They Goodyears started streaking a few uses in and were probably one of the worst I've ever used. Figured I'd try them for that price.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

Sorry for the delay, been hectic around here. So Ive found that my cell camera sucks for taking pictures on glass, lots of reflection etc. Best I can get with my crap camera =)

Sorry for the delay, been hectic around here. So Ive found that my cell camera sucks for taking pictures on glass, lots of reflection etc. Best I can get with my crap camera =)
thank you kindly

Will order it now

Appreciate your time

And people say NJ people aren’t helpful ;)

RainX Latitude. I have been using those for years and have never looked back. Rain, snow or whatever... it has worked very well for me.

Back