Skip to next album on USB

CX5uk

:
CX-5
Hi all, recently collected my new 2017 CX-5 with the Bose audio. Great car all round, but having trouble skipping to next album on USB, would usually expect this function to be actioned when holding down the next track button on the steering wheel, but instead this fast forwards the current track.

Is there any way to skip to next album / folder on usb without using the main commander wheel to go back up a folder (or two), scroll to select the next album, click into it, and click to play all tracks in the folder. Seems a bit long winded just to skip to next album?

Many thanks,

Haven't found one. I just end up going back to the folder listing and selecting the next album. It takes a lot of keystrokes but it's the only way I found to get to the next one.

If there's a shortcut nobody has mentioned it.

Hi all, recently collected my new 2017 CX-5 with the Bose audio. Great car all round, but having trouble skipping to next album on USB, would usually expect this function to be actioned when holding down the next track button on the steering wheel, but instead this fast forwards the current track.

Is there any way to skip to next album / folder on usb without using the main commander wheel to go back up a folder (or two), scroll to select the next album, click into it, and click to play all tracks in the folder. Seems a bit long winded just to skip to next album?

Many thanks,

Your'e not alone. The old TomTom NB1 type automatically went to the next album, mine are alphabetically by artists where I used a FAT sorter on the memory stick so If I played one Pink Floyd Album, would move to the next in order. Sadly what you describe is what you get!

There are a lot of things to be desired in this version, and the Live Traffic is rubbish!

Back