My new 2018 CX-5 GT in SCR/White

Beautiful... By any chance did you change the bulb for your interior as it looks like a bright LED unless that is the new lights for 2018 model. Can't wait for mine this Saturday, also I would gotten mine in white but with white exterior in Canada, it does not offer white interior, only black interior *sigh*...

I also noticed, no paddle shifters right? Damn Mazda Canada website for trolling...

Nope, did not change lighting.

And no paddle shifters.

I jump in my car with damp jeans, dirty jeans etc and never struggle to keep them clean. I give them a quick wipe with Autoglym interior shampoo and a damp cloth and condition them every couple of months with Meguires leather wipes.

I also have no desire to have led interior lights as they are too bright and stark. Normal bulbs are warm and a bit more subdued.

I also have no desire to have led interior lights as they are too bright and stark. Normal bulbs are warm and a bit more subdued.

Maybe I should jump into the cabin of a Mazda 6 GT/Atenza here to see it led interior lights for myself before making a decision. (hmm)

I installed lower lumens output LEDS in my wife's CX-5 with white interior. Not too bright but brighter than stock bulbs.

Installed RED LEDs in my Mazda6 interior. I can read manuals at night but from the outside (even in pitch black garage) you can't see me from the outside since my windows are tinted!!! :) Darth Vader/Ninja/FBI/Stalker Approved!!

I believe those rims come with the GT package. I have them on my 18 GT also.

I believe those rims come with the GT package. I have them on my 18 GT also.

Here (I am in Alberta) the 18 GT comes standard with the pizza slices. Those will be for my all seasons or summers. I had to add these ones for my winter tires.

Back