My new 2018 CX-5 GT in SCR/White

Best of luck with your new ride! Gorgeous looking color combo but after living with an oyster interior on the E90, I swore I would never get another light colored interior car. Be careful what you wear while in those seats, be aware of dye transfer from jeans, jackets, etc....

Beautiful... By any chance did you change the bulb for your interior as it looks like a bright LED unless that is the new lights for 2018 model. Can't wait for mine this Saturday, also I would gotten mine in white but with white exterior in Canada, it does not offer white interior, only black interior *sigh*...

I also noticed, no paddle shifters right? Damn Mazda Canada website for trolling...

Beautiful... By any chance did you change the bulb for your interior as it looks like a bright LED unless that is the new lights for 2018 model. Can't wait for mine this Saturday, also I would gotten mine in white but with white exterior in Canada, it does not offer white interior, only black interior *sigh*...

I also noticed, no paddle shifters right? Damn Mazda Canada website for trolling...

Would be good to know if interior lights are now led. Maybe hope the 2018 update here moves to this

In the States, I believe there is a port/dealer installed LED upgrade available. When we were shopping for ours, we looked at one that had LED's installed.

Think I might just get the dealer to change them when I purchase mine

Gyeon has a couple of products for leather that are highly regarded. The one I use is Leather Coat. It is a quartz based protectant. Apply it to your clean seats and any place your hands or arms rest like armrests etc. It adds a low satin sheen but is not slick. Water will bead on the surface.

I highly recommend it. The Leather Shield is a more permanent type of coating. The Leather Shield should be applied 2-3 times a year.

http://gyeonquartz.com/products-list/?purpose=81

Best of luck with your new ride! Gorgeous looking color combo but after living with an oyster interior on the E90, I swore I would never get another light colored interior car. Be careful what you wear while in those seats, be aware of dye transfer from jeans, jackets, etc....

Thanks! Yeah I am quite familiar with dye transfer (same thing can happen with handbags). I am not too worried...no kids, no dogs, and my husband is a detailer who manages to get the worst looking interiors in near new condition (and can treat them to prevent/minimize those issues). Usually bigger issues are with raw denim which I dont wear any of. I dont even wear much denim, and that I do I wash with vinegar to set the dye.

Back