2016 CX-9 Heater... weak?

My 2018 CX-9 GT also has been having issues with the recent colder temps we have been getting in Canada.The rear heating vents dont seem to work to well and when ever I have passengers in middle row, the middle row windows all get very badly fogged up. Event the front windows occasionally get fogged up even with hear on auto setting at 21.5 degrees Celsius and window defroster and defogger on. Anyone else have this issue?

My 2018 CX-9 GT also has been having issues with the recent colder temps we have been getting in Canada.The rear heating vents dont seem to work to well and when ever I have passengers in middle row, the middle row windows all get very badly fogged up. Event the front windows occasionally get fogged up even with hear on auto setting at 21.5 degrees Celsius and window defroster and defogger on. Anyone else have this issue?

yup experiencing same issues...heater not that hot to my liking (even my Ford Escape produces warmer air thru vents) and the rear windows fog up despite all climate control set to "auto"...it maybe a design issue just saying. My prev vehicle (a Volvo) never had any issues with passenger side windows fogging up...

Back