Best remote start to get for 2016 cx-5?

meghanconn

:
2016 mazda cx-5 sport
My cx-5 takes a long time to warm up in the winter, i have been looking into getting a remote start for my car, but the dealership charges $900 for device and installation. Has anybody bought their own kit from somewhere else and had success with it?

Try Fortin and self-install. It was easy on 2015 of mine. $150 total and works dandy.

The best part for me is that I only use OEM remotes.

My 2nd CX5 has Mazda start and their fob is huge and additional. Not sure about exact options for 2016.

Compustar FT-DC3 With MA3 wiring harness, I added the DroneMobile with it. Watch you tube on the dronemobile

I can use the app and start it from anywhere, it will tell me the internal temperature, I can use my factory key fob as well with pressing the lock x3 it will start that way too.

My cx-5 takes a long time to warm up in the winter, i have been looking into getting a remote start for my car, but the dealership charges $900 for device and installation. Has anybody bought their own kit from somewhere else and had success with it?

Mazda's own without the mobile version. In How to there's a complete how-to in this website. No wire slicing / plug and play. Caveat: you'll have remote #2. If within 3 yrs / 36k warranty dealers usually cover it.

Back