Navigation SD Card?

If they have a good return policy then they stand by their product. That’s what I’d look for

Before you buy the card, make sure your car has the gps installed.
Got to navigation and see if the car give you the coordinates of where you are. If it does not, you may not have the navigation ready.
I got one from Ebay from a company in TX and not problem at all. Paid $95 while dealer wanted around $350.

Before you buy the card, make sure your car has the gps installed.
Got to navigation and see if the car give you the coordinates of where you are. If it does not, you may not have the navigation ready.

For instance, my older CX-5 doesn't even have the unit that the SD card plugs into. So at least for mine it would be a little more involved to get NAV.

Yours I believe is just the SD card, but definitely double-check.

Ok, I have a 2018 CX-5. Navigation not purchased, however I do get latitude and longitude info when I click on Nag/Maps. So, I think I just need the SD. Can anyone provide a link (may be Amazon) for the real-deal certified Mazda map SD card.

If the amazon/eBay seller has an airtight return policy you should be fine.

You can also contact the seller so you have documentation assuring compatibility

Looks like there is an update to the mapping. SD cards increased in price, on Amazon, to about $150....

Looks like there is an update to the mapping. SD cards increased in price, on Amazon, to about $150....

For a long time legit map cards were $200-$300. Then they suddenly dropped, perhaps someone with a large number of them (like a defunct parts dept or wholesaler) was getting rid of them and that supply is drying up.

Back