CX-5 Beauty Shot Thread

I don't agree the silver hides road salt and muck better then black. Everything looks like s*** around here right now. LOL 🤣
EXCEPT MY FRIENDS RED BMW! I swear to God this woman must have a car wash in her garage. Thing is always pristine. Hate her! LOL

This is Madge on the day she came home with me.

attachment.php

Attachments

• madge.jpg
    madge.jpg
    871.9 KB · Views: 1,125
Last edited:
Uh...I have the official Mazda mud flaps. [emoji39] I know the front one is small but the back one isn't that small. Take a closer look.
Snow builds up in the wheel wells anyway without flaps.

But ....7eregine has a big ole crud buildup behind the wheels. For shame. And no mudflaps to tap!

I think he put on the OEM mudflaps. Looks like them to me.

I suppose you could put these on though. (rlaugh)

8575d1108659521-rear-mud-flaps-back-off.jpeg

Last edited:
Uh...I have the official Mazda mud flaps. [emoji39] I know the front one is small but the back one isn't that small. Take a closer look.

Sorry, as a lifelong tapper, I was horrified. My immediate urge was to run outside and do some tapping. LOL

Isket, sorry for my ignorance, but are these wheels OEM (19 inch) or non-standard?

Stock 2018 CX-5 GS - 17" rims with Yokohoma tires. At that point Madge was just home from the dealer with 25 km on the clock. She was still enjoying the detailing that the dealer had done for the car purchase.

IskiE

I've had it buildup so bad in the wheel wells in other cars that I've had to carefully take a hammer and chisel to it. Tires rubbing, no suspension travel.

Yesterday's snowfall. Pretty until you have to clean it off and drive in it. 2x the drive time home and at least 2x worse fuel economy.

attachment.php

Attachments

• madge in the snow.jpg
    madge in the snow.jpg
    477.2 KB · Views: 1,088
LOL. Nice. Although I gotta say for the first time in my life it doesn't bother me to drive in it. In fact...I almost like it.
(Note: I have a 15 minute commute. If it was longer and downtown I'm sure I'd feel different).

What the heck...I'm throwing mine in. I've posted them before but since this is a new thread...why not.
2017 GT w/Tech

IMG-20171028-0031_2_3_fused.jpg

IMG-20170923-0172.jpg

IMG-20170923-0191.jpg

Very nice....please post a side shot of the car!
Those wheels just set it off...this is already a beautiful car, but BOOM! those wheels are just so nice. (nana)

Seeing the shots from NE Ohio and Ontario, the two areas I've spent my entire life before recently moving to SoCal... I can't help but laugh a little as I walk up to the 7-11 in shorts and sandals.

Back