CX-5 Beauty Shot Thread

-16*F here yesterday morning. High of 6*F today. Yippee!

I like winter, but yikes, it's early for these temps.

I think we just broke into the low teens today w/o wind that was ripping pretty good..I was saying the same thing- like a month early for this crap!
Hey look on the bright side..Lake Placid's forecast high temp (not wind chill) for Sun...-9F!! that's some seriously cold s***.

Last edited:
I think we hit low 80's today, seriously about 90 fahrenheit degrees warmer than parts of Ontario. People who told me I would miss the seasons are nuts.

What the heck...I'm throwing mine in. I've posted them before but since this is a new thread...why not.
2017 GT w/Tech

IMG-20171028-0031_2_3_fused.jpg

IMG-20171028-0019_20_21_fused.jpg

IMG-20170923-0078.jpg

IMG-20170923-0135.jpg

IMG-20170923-0172.jpg

IMG-20170923-0163.jpg

IMG-20170923-0260.jpg

IMG-20170923-0191.jpg

Last edited:
SndChsr; We almost got the white but settled on silver. I think everything really pops with that snowflake white. I really like your wheels. The pizza slice wheels are not my favorite. I wished Mazda had gone with something like yours or stuck with the 2016 style. It is what it is.

Great shots. Thanks.

SndChsr; We almost got the white but settled on silver. I think everything really pops with that snowflake white. I really like your wheels. The pizza slice wheels are not my favorite. I wished Mazda had gone with something like yours or stuck with the 2016 style. It is what it is.

Great shots. Thanks.

Thanks! It was a hard choice for me as far as color is concerned. Love the Machine Grey, the silver, but in the end went white as 3 of my cars were white. My fave color for a car I guess. As far as the wheels, yea, the Domino's Specials came off within days of purchasing it!

Great shots. I've done that exact same shot almost at the 5th 3rd garage with my previous car. LOL

Love my black CX-5, but hot damn those white CX-5 shots are sexy. Great shots SndChsr!

What the heck...I'm throwing mine in. I've posted them before but since this is a new thread...why not.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Damn you just made my day with this ... I am 8 days away from getting mine with the same colour but the 2018 model ... *drools* (wow)(shocked)

I think we just broke into the low teens today w/o wind that was ripping pretty good..I was saying the same thing- like a month early for this crap!
Hey look on the bright side..Lake Placid's forecast high temp (not wind chill) for Sun...-9F!! that's some seriously cold s***.

-20*F this morning. i think the QX was mad i didn't stay home. lol. it was a whopping 3*F when i went out to get lunch. they're saying -40*F with windchill tonight in some areas.

i feel bad for my chickens.

LOL. I despise Winter. But like I said in another thread, freakishly, the older I get, the less I hate it. I have more tools to deal with it (snow blower, AWD), I have a job that lets me work from home if need be, I have a good job so I can afford to crank the heat up. Haha. Plus Cleveland has become an incredibly cool place to live the last few years. I may still move away, but that's not as much of a sure thing as it used to be.
You can have your droughts, and your ridiculously crowded city, and your insanely priced real estate, Bill. [emoji16] (Although I still may move, ain't gonna lie...Xmas BBQ sounds pretty righteous!)

Back