CX-5 Beauty Shot Thread

Hey everyone!
Picked up a 2018 CX-5 GT last week and so naturally a photo shoot was in order. Here are a few. Enjoy!

26611460257_ebe2fc85c3_k.jpg

26611459997_2ca11d9959_k.jpg

26611187607_afc85f97d5_k.jpg

Hey everyone!
Picked up a 2018 CX-5 GT last week and so naturally a photo shoot was in order. Here are a few. Enjoy!
Beauty in the belly of the beast. Nice light, too.

Wow, great shotes M0te. Nice blackout of the plates. Most people scribble them out and it looks like hell.
Does look like an ad. Where did you take those?
Nice shot too, Monty.

And the hello spring victory dance I actually posted a fn pic here before saying meh beer:30 already:)
yak061C.jpg

Haha..that one wasn't recent..this was though:

bQ5wjTX.jpg

This was yesterday's snow shot..

7xpj7HR.jpg

Last edited:
Last one...Sorry to be a midnight hijacker!!Thought we had an 'other rides thread' no luck..monterra (montego blue/terra leather) traded for whatever that thing on the left is!

GHiPphI.jpg

Last edited:
Hey everyone!

26611459997_2ca11d9959_k.jpg

Very nice pictures and very smart use of the "skylight" between the two overpasses, producing more interesting effect than typical jumbo softboxes in a car studio.

Stopped at a gas station in my neighborhood after a wash and wax to pick up a couple beers.

4Fa8q5n.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Hey everyone!

Really nice shots man! Looks professional af. Hahaha.
I just put mine through the touchless yesterday, and it did a surprisingly good job (minus the salt from this morning's commute). Still have my winters on here because we're still getting some nasty ice and snow every couple days, but the summers will be on soon enough. :)

Excuse the lighting, its really sunny here today and I'm parked right under it, hahaha. Also did my buddy a favor and cropped out his super salty Z71 Black Edition. Gorgeous truck, but not right now, LOL.
cIeSxs9
cIeSxs9.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Here is my Touring. Did not want the full leather and temperature extremes of a Grand T(drinks)
How do y'all attach so the full pic shows instead of a file? Thanks for the tip below!!
CX-5.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my Touring. Did not want the full leather and temperature extremes of a Grand T(drinks)
How do y'all attach so the full pic shows instead of a file?

to upload pictures here: [Mazdas247]

Settings > General settings
Manage Files
Choose File
Upload [don't worry about "into folder", unless you want to use them]
After picture is uploaded , click the blue hyperlink [under your uploaded files]
The attached file (picture) should open in a new window
Copy the url
Now go back to your post
Click the Insert Image button
Copy and Paste URL
Done

Alternatively you can use imgur to post your photos, edit them a little, and then stick them on here with a direct photo link in the image URL. I've also only just recently learned how to post photos here, and it can be tricky if you're unsure how to go about it, that's for sure. Hahaha.

Latest posts

Back