CX-5 Beauty Shot Thread

After car wash ;)
f270622d89c76f6b34f48b27e9ce1d17.jpg
1f5756ab6a1371ce905782e42870c656.jpg

Very nice....please post a side shot of the car!
Those wheels just set it off...this is already a beautiful car, but BOOM! those wheels are just so nice. (nana)

Hi LittleKitty, sorry I just saw the post. I will try to get a side shoot soon and post it. Thanks for the kind words!

I picked this '18 GT up on my birthday last week. This picture was taken when we stayed at a Yurt near Mt. Rainier over the weekend. Car has 100'ish miles on it in this pic :)

Not the best picture, but I haven't had much of a chance to take any good ones.

I absolutely love this car. It has really grown on me since last Wednesday.

Attachments

• IMG_5497.PNG
    IMG_5497.PNG
    647.5 KB · Views: 1,026
I picked this '18 GT up on my birthday last week. This picture was taken when we stayed at a Yurt near Mt. Rainier over the weekend. Car has 100'ish miles on it in this pic :)

Howdy neighbor and welcome to the Mazda CX-5 club.

i like that pic a lot, and that's probably my favorite color. did you edit the pic at all?

Howdy neighbor and welcome to the Mazda CX-5 club.
Hello! And thank ya!

i like that pic a lot, and that's probably my favorite color. did you edit the pic at all?
Hey thanks! I was looking at black and white but finally decided to go with the blue. I did edit the photo using some options on the iphone 6s but nothing too crazy.

Attached is the non-edited version :)

Attachments

• IMG_5514.PNG
    IMG_5514.PNG
    661.3 KB · Views: 223
Hello! And thank ya!

Hey thanks! I was looking at black and white but finally decided to go with the blue. I did edit the photo using some options on the iphone 6s but nothing too crazy.

Attached is the non-edited version :)

still looks like a beast. i would have gone with the blue if they had it in stock. i got black, just like my last 2 cars but i'm fine with it still

did you get the parchment interior? it must look really good against the blue

still looks like a beast. i would have gone with the blue if they had it in stock. i got black, just like my last 2 cars but i'm fine with it still

did you get the parchment interior? it must look really good against the blue

The black is nice! There are times I imagine it in black as I walk up to it =P.

I did get the parchment interior. We rarely see the sun here in Seattle so I needed something bright. It looks great against the blue! I'll take some pictures in the near future that includes the seat contrast against the blue.

Is your black one in this thread?

Great picture, thanks for sharing. Here it is inline:

attachment.php

IMG_0237.jpg

By far the best looking car in it's segment. Love the car so far, only wish that it had CarPlay. I think from the outside, this is a perfectly designed car.

Back