CX-5 Beauty Shot Thread

Just picked up our first Mazda! After testing 10 cars including RAV4, CRV, Outland PHEV, and used Q5, RX-350, NXt, and GLK...the CX-5 was honestly the obvious choice! I look forward to spending WAY too much time browsing this forum in coming weeks :)

View attachment 219098
asset.php

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on joining the ownership ranks.

Drove across the border to OK to pick up a puppy needing transport. So while I wait for the little guy, I stopped for some dirty beauty.
188d7336e5b7147d76a8c0320a0bcfe3.jpg
e32a4ee78ccade5913474239a5a3d139.jpg
efee4848413420374ad3339da5172800.jpg

Nope. It was blue. Shoulda kept it because the 2.0 is good for 300hp worth of boost, and there is more room in the engine bay. Are you the mod from mz3revolution?

Last edited:
Wouldn’t it have been cheaper/easier to get a used X3 35i and put a JB3 in it?

That thing is kinda ugly lol. Also I like my manual handbrake. Stuff breaks on that and it's more expensive to fix, also mods are fewer and pricier.

That thing is kinda ugly lol. Also I like my manual handbrake. Stuff breaks on that and it's more expensive to fix, also mods are fewer and pricier.

Agreed, X3 wasn’t even on my radar until I saw the new one.

Ws the white CX-5 you had in your Avatar before or after this blue one?

Went up to Asheville for the weekend with the girlfriend and pup. We ended up going hiking at Craggy Gardens and the fog was just too cool of a scene to not have a little photo shoot.

2ppkkkm.jpg

o0qz61.jpg

jif4ly.jpg

Well crap. Idk why it rotated some of those pictures. They're not like that in the actual image file, just when I upload to tinypic. If anyone knows how to fix that let me know and I'll get the oriented correctly, otherwise I'll just take them down and find another way.

EDIT: They're rotated all wonky on the computer but if I view this page on my iPad they look fine. Let me know if it looks weird for you guys.

Back