Mazda 6 2.5 Ltr 2015 - Issue enquiry

jimit

:
Mazda 6 full option 2.5 litres year 2015
Hii All,

I recently purchased mazda 6 - 2015, v4 2.5 ltrs.

3 things not really sure about and wondering if anyone can help me

1) While driving yesterday my car suddenly showed me an alert saying that Engine Inspection required, my car started giving sudden jerks and was about to stop
I stopped the car, switched it on again and then it just showed SBS inspection required and 2 mins later that was also gone and the car worked properly.

I drove for about 100 KMS after that, however faced no issue, i did restart my car once after this incident and my car seems to be fine - Should i contact my garage and get it checked or is this normal? My car has been serviced regularly and is driven for about 45000 till date.

2) When there is a car very close in front and behind as well at the same time - it applies automatic break even when i am not on cruise which i find more dangerous - is there a way to deactivate this auto braking system?

3) Can i deactivate autobraking system even when i am on cruise?

thanks,
Jimit

Hii All,

I recently purchased mazda 6 - 2015, v4 2.5 ltrs.

3 things not really sure about and wondering if anyone can help me

1) While driving yesterday my car suddenly showed me an alert saying that Engine Inspection required, my car started giving sudden jerks and was about to stop
I stopped the car, switched it on again and then it just showed SBS inspection required and 2 mins later that was also gone and the car worked properly.

I drove for about 100 KMS after that, however faced no issue, i did restart my car once after this incident and my car seems to be fine - Should i contact my garage and get it checked or is this normal? My car has been serviced regularly and is driven for about 45000 till date.

2) When there is a car very close in front and behind as well at the same time - it applies automatic break even when i am not on cruise which i find more dangerous - is there a way to deactivate this auto braking system?

3) Can i deactivate autobraking system even when i am on cruise?

thanks,
Jimit

There is no such thing As a v4. It is an inline-4.

Do you still Have a check engine light on?

Back