Attaching Image to post

:
2014.5 CX-5 GS FWD 2.5L
I have searched and experimented and cannot find an answer. I'm trying to attach a picture in my post. Go through all the steps, but when completed, all I see in the post is a link. Tough to explain something when the reader has to click on links going back and forth.
I notice some of you guys have pics, so am I missing something? Is there a secret button somewhere.

here's an example............instead of a pic of wheel, there's a nice link to the pic.

Attachments

• IMG_1553.JPG
    IMG_1553.JPG
    248 KB · Views: 147
Settings

Manage Files

Choose File

Upload

After picture is uploaded , click the blue hyperlink

The attached file (picture) should open in a new window

Copy the url

Click the Insert Image button

Copy and Paste URL

Done

And I have to click on the link to see the image.

I use an image hosting site. This one is free and dead simple to use.

https://postimages.org

Use the upload tab to upload a photo. Click on the share image tab on the photo and it will copy the link.

Where you want to paste the photo in your post, click on that little green picture of a tree above.

Paste the link you copied into the box and click OK.

The photo will appear into your post.

IMG_1553.jpg

I have searched and experimented and cannot find an answer. I'm trying to attach a picture in my post. Go through all the steps, but when completed, all I see in the post is a link. Tough to explain something when the reader has to click on links going back and forth.
I notice some of you guys have pics, so am I missing something? Is there a secret button somewhere.

here's an example............instead of a pic of wheel, there's a nice link to the pic.

Hi there

I use IMGBB file upload hosting

When you upload a photo(s), it gives you the code automatically so all you so is copy and paste as per below

00.png

01.png

Back